Friday, December 12, 2008

The scifi confessional or all the series I SHOULD be watching

I have seen maybe 4 complete episodes of Battlestar Gallactica; and maybe 4 complete episodes of Babylon 5.  They are both epic, great series, and for whatever reason, I end up not watching them. I think it's because they start with a B?  But with the scheduling of BG final season against Dollhouse, maybe this will be a blessing because I'm not conflicted? I smell a DVD marathon in my future. I'm weird that way. Heroes lost me after season 1....I watched Tru Calling til its cancellation..other than that my scifi watching has been very, very sporatic! OH, and I watch Sarah Conner Chronicles..though it seems to be getting formulaic...curses, real life. Curses to you for interrupting my scifi viewing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better watch the BSH finale or they may cancel it!

Anonymous said...

Got the first season of BG from the library .. and it was good, but not enough to distract me from my current "classic who" frenzy.
I am tempted to watch the final season, and suspect it will be as it is with books: if the first chaapter introduces everyone and the last chapter tells what they all came to in the end, why bother to read the middle?

By the way, I've been trying to reach you at your frolic dot org address and get told your mailbox is over limts. We met at Geek-Kon, you gave me you addy after the Doctor Who panel.

Gail AKA momma_gem on LJ and the forum at gallifreyone.